NYSC Batch B stream 2 Call up Letter 2019 is finally out check here. This is to inform you that by the provisions of NYSC Act Cap N84 of the laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, arrangements have been completed for you to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme for One Calendar Year and you should report as follows:
Date of Reporting: Tuesday, August 20, 2019. We ensure you abide by the instruction as directed by Natioanl Youth Service Corp Management.
How to download/print NYSC Batch B stream 2 Call up Letter 2019
- Download via https://portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Click on print call up letter
- Wait until your details is out
- Then click on print
Please read the following instruction carefully
- I sincerely hope that you will participate fully in this noble scheme, bearing in mind that the nation will benefit from your participation. The motto of NYSC is Service and Humility which should be your motto throughout your year of National Service.
- As a participant in the orientation course, you will be required to take to the camp your pillow and pillow case, mosquito net, bed sheets, plates, cutlery, bucket, drinking cup and torch light for your personal convenience.
- Nigerian graduates who are foreign-trained should in addition to their academic certificates be ready to present their travelling documents (International Passports) etc. for verification at the point of registration.
- You are to report to the Camp with your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Medical Certificate of fitness from a Govt/Military Hospital
- The NYSC programme is for a continuous period of 12months and you must abide by this after registration at the orientation camp
- Persons who studied In Nigeria should bring To camp: Degree HND Certificates Or Statement Of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring For verification, original copies Of ALL their uploaded credentials And travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are To ensure that academic paper(s) In Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented For verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses And Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses Or certificates Of full registration issued by their professional bodies.