NSFAS List of Successful Beneficiaries 2019 to study in public university/TVET college in South Africa; check list here. This post is to specify how registered candidates can check their names via online for 2019 National Student Financial Aid Scheme Scholarships Programme for all South African Citizens to study in public university/TVET college in South Africa. Check shortlisted candidates list here.
The application form for 2019 edition of National Student Financial Aid Scheme Scholarships (NSFAS) has been closed successful beneficiaries will be shortlisted after the selection process.
Here I will show you how to check NSFAS List of Successful Beneficiaries and selection preference for successful applicants.
Please Kindly note that applications for NSFAS funding for the 2019 academic year are currently closed. The opening date for the 2020 application cycle will be communicated once it is finalized.
The list of NSFAS Successful Beneficiaries 2019 can be check via online, only candidates with successful application will be shortlisted.
Functions of National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Administer loans and bursaries granted to students of the institution
- Receive loan and bursary applications from students
- Grant loans and bursaries if the criteria are met after ascertaining that funds are available
- Consider and assess the applications in light of the criteria for the granting of loans and bursaries determined by NSFAS
Shortlist Criteria for 2019 NSFAS Successful Beneficiaries
- South African identity document/card or, an unabridged birth certificate
- Those who provided personal working phone number and email address
- Candidates who have already applied and have an application reference number will be shortlisted.
- NSFAS only provides financial support for the following postgraduate programmes:
- B TECH: ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH: ARCHITECTURE (PROFESSIONAL)
- B TECH: BIOKINETICS
- B TECH: BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH: BIOTECHNOLOGY
- B TECH: CARTOGRAPHY
- B TECH: CHIROPRACTIC
- B TECH: CLINICAL TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH: DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH: EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: CHEMICAL
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: CIVIL
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: ELECTRICAL
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: INDUSTRIAL
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: MECHANICAL
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: MECHANICAL: MECHATRONICS
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: METALLURGY
- B TECH: ENGINEERING: REFRACTORIES
- B TECH: FORESTRY
- B TECH: HOMOEOPATHY
- B TECH: NURSING
- B TECH: NURSING SCIENCE
- B TECH: NURSING: COMMUNITY NURSING
- B TECH: NURSING: PRIMARY HEALTH CARE
- B TECH: NURSING: OCCUPATIONAL NURSING
- Postgraduate students in fields not mentioned above are advised to apply with the National Research Foundation (NRF). Visit www.nrf.ac.za for application dates.
How to check 2019 NSFAS List of Successful Beneficiaries
Check via myNSFAS through http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
Congratulations to successful applicants