Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Trainee Programme Application Form is register here to apply online. We are glad to inform you about the 2019/2020 NSE Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form. Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants. Start your application here.
NSE Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form for 2019/2020 session is out, are interested undergoing training at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), your opportunity is now!
At the end of this post you will know to apply successfully for 2019/2020 NSE Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form and requirements involves.
Brief about Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
About the NSE Programme
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work. The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
- Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme
How to apply for 2019/2020 NSE Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online