Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 out, this post will help you to update your NSCDC Profile for a successful Application. See more details below.
Are you among applicants that applied for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment during the application Form processing? NSCDC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021is out check now!
Please don’t wait until you receive mail from NSCDC before updating your profile, once you have you Application Number login into NSCDC Portal and check if you were shortlisted and updates your profile.
At the end of this post you will the portal to check the 2020/2021 NSCDC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates and how to update NSCDC Profile via NSCDC portal.
About NSCDC Application Number
Many applicants have lost their NSCDC Application Number and it is very hard for them to update their profile through online.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to update NSCDC Recruitment Application Profile
- Then log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
When you refuse to update your profile, it will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency.