NPVN web page: Npower Volunteer Profile login portal, create account npvn.npower.gov.ng: for Npower beneficiaries. This NPVN web page gives access to all Federal Government Npower volunteers to create a profile and login to gain access to their portal as a volunteer. Check more details about Npower Login Portal for all beneficiaries.
NPVN web page
Are you searching for Npower Volunteers Login website? Here in this article I will provide the alternatives ways you can login to your profile as a volunteer to access your page.
How to login to NPVN web page
The only portal where all npower beneficiaries can login and access their page is http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login this web page gives you access to your account as a volunteer both Npower Teach, Npower Tech, Npower Agro, Npower Health, Npower Tax, Npower Build etc. once you are under the National Socila Investment Programme (N-SIP) Npower Scheme.
With the above link you can login to profile and access your page, why this article come because we have been receiving series of messages concerning beneficiaries who find it difficult to access their profile.
Even though you are on enhancement package, you will still login with http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login then enter your registered email address or functioning phone number.
Steps to login on my Npower Profile Web Page
- Login through http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter your registered email address or functioning phone number
- Then click on SUBMIT
The main objectives of NPVN web page are as follows:
- Increase the poor and vulnerable households with access to income/livelihood by providing access to targeted funds, thereby improving household ability to absorb economic shocks.
- Reduce inequalities and wide disparities
- Increase access to education and health services, as well as empowering vulnerable sectors thereby improving the quality of life index
- Reduce rate of youth unemployment, linking interested volunteers to address existing gaps
- Eradicate malnutrition in school age children by establishing a sustainable school feeding program
- Provide affordable credit for MSMEs thereby increasing business revenue and facilitating market linkages
- Stimulate productivity and growth, especially in our rural communities
- Bringing into visibility those who have never before been registered on any platform by capturing identities as required by our laws, for proper planning
- Promote access to financial services and increase rate of financial inclusion
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on