Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates 2018 is for applicants who applied for Npower Technology (N-TECH) during the 2016 online recruitment exercise. 2018 Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates can now check their names via recruitment portal. About 10,000 applicants shortlisted check list here.
This to inform all applicants who applied for Npower Technology (N-TECH) that the list of shortlisted candidates for Npower Tech has been released.
This article contains the 2018 Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates lists, Job descriptions/selection Preference of successful applicants and how to check the 2016/2018 Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates.
What you need to know about the Npower Technology (N-TECH)
- The N-Power Tech for developers programme will train, tool and position 10,000 hands-on software developers for the local and international software development market
- Participants will undergo a project based model to training wherein they will be exposed to foundational software development tools as well as resources to thrive as a modern day software developer entrepreneur.
- The programme will seek to establish the foundation knowledge, tools and platform upon which participants can pursue a career as software development entrepreneurs.
- Training will last 11 weeks and culminate with job fairs to link participants with placement opportunities within their respective localities.
- The programme will also offer a continuity platform to support participants with learning and engagement opportunities on a continuous basis
- Participants will be enabled with a device to continue the practice and exploration of opportunities after training
Selection Preference of successful applicants
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Job Descriptions of Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates
The Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates will be engaged in:
- App Developer
- Game Developer
- Web Developer
- Computer System Analyst
- Systems Software Developer
- Software Tester
How to check the 2016/2018 Npower Tech Shortlisted Candidates
Before you can check your name, you must partake in the N-Tech physical verification exercise.
Now see below successful ways to check if you are among the successful applicants.
- Check list via www.npower.gov.ng/n-tech-software.html
- Enter your phone number used during the recruitment exercise or BVN number
- If you were selected it will pop up
Best of Luck