Npower Recruitment 2017 has commenced but most important thing about N-power is the registration and requirements needed for N-power recruitment process, we are here to enlighten you on how the N-power registration can be a soft one to all applicants and more Npower Non Graduates Scheme. The 2017 Npower recruitment form is out, you can get the N-power application form via online.
Npower recruitment 2017 update:
Federal Government through the youth empowerment Program initiative has reopen Npower portal for new registration, for Npower recruitment 2017
Npower recruitment 2017 portal
Purpose of Youth Empowerment Program Initiative N-power
N-power is a federal Government Program set to gradually reduce youth unemployment in Nigeria. It also gives room for job creation and empowerment initiative. Base on the federal government Social Investment Program.
The youth empowerment Program initiative is a platform where Nigerians youth can access skills acquisition and development also help in diversifying the economy.
Social investment programme has five components which include:
- N-Power, being the job creation component
- Home Grown School Feeding
- The Conditional Cash Transfer
- The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP)
- The Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Junior
Npower Recruitment 2017 Portals
Npower Non Graduates Scheme
The non-graduate component of the program was designed to empower the beneficiaries with vocational skills. N-power Non-graduate schemes will be trained for a program in three months and will also go and do apprenticeship for nine months, which they will be trained on for construction work, automobile technicians, technology, which is hardware and software
Take Note: The Npower Non Graduates Scheme will begin in July 2017 only for Non Graduates Youths.
Npower Recruitment 2017 General Requirements
- N-power application form is for Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years old
- Aspirants must have a Problem solving skills
- Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- All applicants personal details will be required both BVN, NYSC Certificate etc.
How to apply for Npower Recruitment 2017
All applicants should apply via www.npower.gov.ng
All applicants should note this: when filling Npower form via online make sure your name correspond with all credentials, e.g your O/Level will correspond with your Bank account number.