Npower Monthly Stipends Payment Breakdown by Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede; this is a breakdown process of Npower monthly stipends/salary payment for all beneficiaries by Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede the Senior Special assistant to Mr. President on Job creation. With the help of this article you will the payment breakdown for both graduate and non-graduate employees.
According to Mr. Afolabi, “In the past few years, I have had the privilege of heading the team of professionals who have stopped at nothing to carry out the directives and wishes of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as it relates to young unemployed Nigerians”.
He furthered said; “Imagine over 500k+ citizens teaching previously unmanned classrooms, acting as health extension workers, acting as agric extension advisors, certified service professionals, trained creatives and trained hardware and software professionals”.
“N-Power commenced its first registration in 2016 and opened up its portal again in 2017 for a second set of beneficiaries. The N-Power programme has put in processes for both the Graduate and Non-Graduate programmes”.
Npower Monthly Stipends Payment Breakdown by Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede
The Npower program was envisioned to be beneficial to all youth segments with the Federal Government of Nigeria setting the following Goals for the Programme:
The monthly payment of Npower Stipends moves from Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)(TSA) to Nigeria Inter-Bank settlement system (NIBSS)(TSA), then to Volunteer Bank , before it gets to Volunteer Bank Account
Npower Different dates of payment stipends/salary
- Monthly Payroll Cut-off by 8th – 11th of the each Month
- Payroll Preparation Deadline 14th/15th of each Month
- Payroll Approval and onward transition to MBNP (16th-18th)
- Advisement of Funds for Payment to NIBSS (20th -27th)
- NIBSS Payment (28th-29th)
- Payment Report Generation (30th-1st)
- Review and Analysis of Payment reports (1st-3rd)
Npower Payment Status
The descriptions below explain each programme status category:
- Enrolled: Refers to an active volunteer and his payroll active
- Payment Hold/Suspension: Refers to a volunteer who has been reported for absconding from their duty post. Such volunteers payment ls Immediately put on hold pending regularization by the volunteer within 45 days. Failure to which is exited from the program.
- Voluntary Resignation: Status used for volunteers who have requested to be voluntarily removed from the program as a result of acquiring another employment or for other personal purposes.
- Exited from Programme: This status applies to volunteers who have been on Payment Hold greater than 45 days and are now exited from the programme on disciplinary grounds.
- Deceased: Refers to a volunteer who passed away during the program.
- No Shows: Volunteers who were deployed but never showed up to claim their deployment letters.
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on