Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 has commenced, the application form is free via online. Good news to all Nigerian youths aspirant who wish to apply for Federal Government Social Investment Program Npower Graduates Scheme 2017. The Npower Scheme program Application form is available at its recruitment portal and Requirements also available here. How to apply for Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 is the most important aspect all applicants must have in mind, in this article I will show you procedures on how to apply successfully and the main N-power recruitment portal. Npower need you.
About the Npower Graduates Scheme 2017
The ongoing Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 of Federal Government Social Investment Program is set to eradicate unemployment in the country and to empower Nigerian youths in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisan industries.
Actually the Federal Government Social Investment Program is not only for Nigerian Graduates; both Nigerian Non-Graduates will also benefits from it.
The Npower Non-graduates will be provided with skills, tools and livelihood; this government provision will enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation which will prepare Nigerian youths to a global outsourcing push. The most important aspect of Npower program is to give unemployed graduates chance to be empowered for a better tomorrow.
The Federal Government Social Investment Program is in three segments:
- Npower teacher Corps which is for Paid Volunteer Teacher Corps for Graduate Training
- Npower Knowledge which is for Empowerment for Knowledge Work
- Npower Build which also for Build Nigeria Program for Training and Empowerment of Artisans.
Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 portal
The main Npower recruitment portal for Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 is
Why I listed the above link for Npower Registration is because many applicants have been led by another N-power recruitment link which is not meant for N-power registration.
Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 Requirements
- N-power application form is for only Unemployed Nigerian graduates
- Applicants must be between 18 years and not above 35 years old
- Applicants must have a Problem solving skills
- Aspirants must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution (attached with NYSC certificate).
- Applicant’s recent passport will be required
How to apply for Npower Graduates Scheme 2017
- To apply for Npower Graduates Scheme 2017 is transparent and simple, below are simple steps to apply successfully.
- Apply via recruitment portal www.npower.gov.ng
- Register with N-power before you can proceed
- Fill in your bio-data and your necessary information required
- Finally submit
- An acknowledgement slip will be sent to your email address after registration
Applicants should be sure an acknowledgement slip was sent to their mail that will assure you that your Npower registration was successful.