Oh! Yes Npower Assessment Test 2017 is here again for all applicants who registered successfully during the 2017 Npower Nigeria Recruitment. This is to bring to the notice of Npower applicants that Npower Assessment Test 2017 is currently ongoing for applicants who registered successfully via online. Some Npower applicants find it difficult to login in order to partake in Npower Assessment Test 2017, don’t worry this article will guide you on how to take your Npower online aptitude test successfully. N-power needs you.
The Npower Assessment Test 2017 started on the first day of July 2017 for all Nigerian Applicants who applied during the recruitment exercise which includes all categories in the Social Investment Program N-power of Federal Government of Nigeria.
The N-Power Program team will be in touch regarding assessment and eventual enrollment. Don’t be scared
Below are Npower Categories who are eligible to take Npower Assessment Test 2017
- N-power Teach
- N-power Health
- N-power Agro
- N-power Tax
The above N-power Categories are eligible to take Npower Assessment Test 2017 and are for those that registered successfully during the online Application.
The Npower Assessment Test 2017 is for candidate who submitted their application form via online; the Assessment Test is a computer base aptitude test where you will be questioned base on your little knowledge, don’t be scared is an ease test also an objective test with 20 questions in 15 minute. You are mandated to answer the set question in 15 minutes.
How to Answer Npower Online Assessment Aptitude Test Successfully
Many candidates were denied employment last N-power recruitment just because of Online Assessment Aptitude Test. Best way to be employed through the Federal Government Social Investment Programme Npower Scheme is to Answer Npower Online Assessment Aptitude Test Successfully.
The following steps will Guides you for a successful Npower Assessment Test 2017
- Login to Npower via https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php to take a test, with a desktop computer or Laptop Computer take note of that, you should not login with your smart phone to take your test be warned!
- Login with your phone number and your correct BVN Number
- To start test first login https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php
- You must have a strong network before taking your test
- Be attentive while answering your questions, remembered the 20 questions are only for 15 minute.
- Logout after taking your Npower Online Assessment Aptitude