Nokia Recruitment 2017, good news to all Nigerian graduates who wish to work with well known global leader in technologies industry. The application form is now available for Nokia Recruitment 2017 likewise application requirements, the job opportunity is drive for Nigeria graduates. Here I will discuss with you little about the well known global leader in technologies industry.
Brief About Nokia
Nokia focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, since its existence it has assisted the mobile telephony industry in the development of the GSM
Nokia as a global leader in the technologies with their efforts in helping to connect people and things through state of the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia major target as leader in technologies industry is to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises to reach the target of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Nokia as communication service provide is currently Serving customers in over 100 countries, with the quality of research scientists and engineers who are making more efforts to continually invent and accelerate new modern technologies which will help in one way other transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Since 1965 Nokia has been in existence and its aims to recapture market share. Nokia now partner with Microsoft since 2011.
Nokia Recruitment 2017 (4) positions available
Nokia Nigeria is now recruiting in the following positions
- IP Sales Engineer
- A&A Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
- A&A MEA Presales Manager – Business Support Systems
- Data Scientist – Analytics Office EMEA
Please note: all vacancies listed above are drive for Nigeria, Europe, Middle East, and Africa
General Requirements for Nokia Recruitment 2017
- Able to Understand the Communications software
- Strong project, networking and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success
- Ability to develop long lasting customer relationships
- Develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage
How to apply for Nokia Recruitment 2017
- Apply for Nokia Jobs via Nokia careers
- Applicants must register with Nokia first before applying
- You must sign in with your email and password