NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Registration form is currently on going via online. Interested graduates only are advised to register online before closing date. This post will help you to know more about 2019/2020 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Registration. Start your application now!
Yes we are delighted to inform you about 2019/2020 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Registration form. Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for a career trainee programmme into Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
This post will help you to apply successfully for 2019/2020 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Registration Form via online and requirements involves.
About Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
2019/2020 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions
- Support delivery of project team assignments
Applicant’s Eligibilities for 2019/2020 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Registration Form
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History
- Law: Law
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2019
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application
How to apply for NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
- Apply/register HERE
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions