NLNG Internship & SIWES Program Shortlisted Candidates is for applicants who applied for 2019 Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Limited for 6 months and 1 year Industrial Training Attachment (Students Work Industrial Experience Scheme, SIWES)/Internship, January Batch Placement. Check list here.
Application portal has been closed; successful applicants will be shortlisted after the selection process. Application portal opened for 3 weeks (Nov 2nd – Nov 23, 2018).
Know more about NLNG
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels. NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Apply for Police Recruitment
Selection preference will be based on applicants that applied successfully and meet up with the application requirements. See below how to apply for 2019 NLNG Internship & SIWES Program
- Apply/register via www.nlng.com Click on Careers
- SIWES APPLICATION PORTAL. It advisable to click and study the SIWES Application Guide
- before applying
- Click YES to the warning message that might appear
- Click ‘Register Here’ to register
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory. Select a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere. Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information. Use the ‘date’ icon
- To select date of birth, To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’
- Use the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need to
- type in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. To select click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘ok’ to select
- fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add’
- Fill in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date. Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the
- ‘Grade’ link beside it and choose N/A (not applicable). When done, click ‘Ok’
- Use the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all required attachments that you should have scanned: (1). SIWES Letter from your school; (2). passport photograph, (3). school fees receipt; (4). school ID card etc. Provide the Title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- Use the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now
How to check 2019 NLNG Internship & SIWES Program Shortlisted Candidates
- All 2019 NLNG Internship & SIWES Program Shortlisted Candidates will be notified after the selection process.
- To check if you are among the 2019 NLNG Internship & SIWES Program Shortlisted Candidates, an SMS will be sent you by email or phone number.
- For more updates about 2019 NLNG Internship & SIWES Program check www.nlng.com