There are ongoing NIRSAL Enrollment 2020/2021 for Nirsal Dry Season Agricultural Geo-Cooperatives and Non Seasonal Agricultural Geo-Cooperatives for Farmers across the Federation enroll here.
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending NIRSAL Plc, a non-bank financial institution wholly-owned and incorporated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to De-risk Agriculture and Facilitate Agribusiness, is calling on all smallholder farmers (2020/2021 Dry Season) farmer leaders and aggregators to key into its Agro Geo Cooperative model created for the purpose of sustainable farm/field structuring and governance, to enable sustainable access to finance.
NIRSAL PLC has embarked on a project of creating 16.000 Agro Geo Cooperatives on 4 million hectares of farmland and enrolling about 8 million farmers across Nigeria expected to produce about 12million metric tunnesal‘Grain Product EquivalenthPEl annually over the medium to the long term time horizons.
MeanWhile there have been many enrolments into NIRSAL’s AGCs across the country, more Rice and Wheat farmers, farmer leaders and aggregators are particularly encouraged to sign up according to the categorizations bellow:
- AgroGeoCoop Cell:- 10 hectares
- Agro GeoCooperative block – 50 hectares
- AgroGeoCoop Unit:- 250 hectares
- Emarging Micro AgroGeoCluster:- 251 – 500 hectares
- Micro AgroGeoCluster – 501:- 2500 hectares
- SmallAgroGeoCluster – 2501:- 5000 hectarers
- Large AgroGeoCluster -7,501:- 10000 hectares
- Mega AgroGeoCluster – 10001:- 20000 hectares
- Super Mega AgroGeoCluster:- 20001 hectares and above
A review of the applications received following the earlier call for enrollment into NIRSAL‘s AGCs indicated the need to make a specific call for:
- Dry Season Agricultural Geo-Conperalivn: Rice, Wheat. Tomato etc.
- Non-Seasonal Agricultural GIO-Coonaratives: Aquaculture, Livestock, and Poultry.
Link Portal for 2020/2021 NIRSAL Enrollment
Online enrollment at www.nirsal.com
- Community Leaders
- Corporate Bodies
- N-POWER Beneficiaries
- Active and Retired leaders and farmers in The ADP programme
- World Bank FADAMA Programme
- USAID MARKETS Pragramme
- IFAD Value Chain Development Programme
- The World Bank Climate Adaptation and Business Support programme
- AtDB Agric programmes
- The DFID’s Propcom Maikarfi Programme
- The SASSAKAWA Global 2000 Programme,
- Others that meet NIRSAL PLC’s eligibility requirement
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here