Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee Programme – yes what you have been waiting for is here again, the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee Programme 2018 edition is out! The registration of Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee Programme is ongoing apply now. Currently the application form for Graduates Trainee Programme organized by Nigerian Stock Exchange is out, interested/qualified applicants are invited for 11 months Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee Programme. See how to apply here.
This post will help applicants on how to apply for 2018 edition of Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee Programme and how to register to sign up.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange has now regarded as the largest economy in Africa and in charge of development of Africa’s financial markets. Nigerian Stock Exchange is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Majorly, the services rendered are listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, and ancillary technology services.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 months intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, and hard-working and possess positive attitude to work.
Application Requirements for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee
Interested applicants should make sure they meet up with the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Completion of NYSC between January 2017 and April, 2018.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2017
How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduates Trainee
Before applying for Graduates Trainee Programme you must register via NSE online recruitment portal.
Click on APPLY to proceed