Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2016 Fresh Job for Graduates
The Nigerian Red Cross, as a major aspect of its vital arrangement to position itself as Nigeria’s driving philanthropic and fiasco administration mediation association, is as of now enrolling exceedingly expert and mission-centered people to fill the key position underneath in the association.
Effective competitors will join a visionary association with a broad system of nearby offices in each state and more than 800,000 volunteers working intimately with those needing compassionate help.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified possibility to fill the position beneath Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2016:
- Secretary General
- Assistant Secretary General
- Head of Logistics Unit
- Head of Health and Care Department
- Procurement Officer
- Internal Auditor/Risk Manager
- Head of Human Resources and Organizational Development Department
- Head, Resource Mobilization and Property Development Department
- Head of Training Department
- Head of Programme Planning, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER)
- Head of Finance And Resource Management
- Head of Disaster Management Department
- Head of Communications and Advocacy
- IT Engineer
Qualification for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2016
- Least of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Post graduate studies will be an additional favorable position.
- Sc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or HND or whatever other applicable train for just IT Engineer.
- Broad involvement in Leadership parts in the helpful area.
- Encounter or showed enthusiasm for philanthropic and group improvement.
- Involvement in preparing/working with youth and volunteers favorable position.
- Comprehension of current key universal law issues identified with equipped clash and helpful undertakings.
- Distinct fascination to stay up with the latest with world compassionate issues.
- Compassion with compassionate causes and a promise to the Fundamental Principle of the International Red Cross Movement.
- Skill in an assortment of computer applications, including word handling, spreadsheets, databases, online networking.
- Comprehension of The Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Government and authoritative procedures preference.
- Involvement in the Red Cross, Red Crescent Movement a huge preferred standpoint.
Steps to apply for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2016
Intrigued and qualified hopefuls ought to send a 1-page 4-year Vision Statement for the Nigerian Red Cross Society and CV as connections to: cv@aquarianconsult. com-utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The CV must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the Directorate level.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Closing Date Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2016
23rd November, 2016.