Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 Guides is most important aspect applicants should be conscious about. The Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 application registration is free via online. Here I will show you successful steps you can use to apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 without any issues and NPS application requirements. If you can’t do with time don’t do with crime.
Nigerian Prisons Service major aim is on credible Prisons Service which through excellent penal practice seeks lasting change in offender’s attitudes,
Nigerian Prisons Service maintains its values and behavior to ensures successful reintegration into the society.
Nigerian Prisons Service is now classifying as among the oldest government establishments and it was originated in Lagos State during declaration of Lagos as a colony in 1861. With this establishment in 1961 it marked the beginning of the institution of formal machinery of governance.
Nigerian Prisons Service as a composite reality was on 1968 when abolition of Native Authority prisons and the subsequent unification of the Prisons Service in Nigeria.
Reasons why Prisons Regulation was published in 1917
The prison regulation was published because of the following reasons: Prescribe admission, Custody, Treatment and classification procedures, Staffing, Dieting and clothing regimes for the prisons
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 General Requirements
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- 18 years and above or not more than 35 years of age
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female is required
- Applicants must be medically fit
- All aspirants must not have any criminal record
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 Academic Qualification
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)/ National Examination Council (NECO)/ General Certificate of Education (GCE). With Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects not more than two sitting.
- National Diploma (ND)/ National Certificate of Education (NCE) or degree Certificate
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018
NPS Recruitment portal is www.prisons.gov.ng
- You must scan and upload documents like Birth Certificate, valid identity card, passport Photograph, your SSSC result, First School Leaving Certificate etc
- Please make sure you fill the form proper