Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016 Fresh Graduate Job Apply here –
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) was built up in 1954 by ports Act (Cap 155 of the law of the Federation of Nigeria – corrected 1999 ) as a working port with the obligation of giving every single port administration. The Authority is a legislature claimed organization accused of the duty of Port Administration in the accompanying areas; Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri and Calabar.
We wish to select appropriately qualified competitors who are high performing, inventive and have the capacities to meet due dates to fill the accompanying positions beneath:
- Pilot Trainees
- Marine Engineering Trainees
- Trainee Seamen
- Radio Officer II Recruitment 2016
- Assistant Manager, Radio
- Assistant Manager, Harbour
- Entry-level Marine Officer II
- Senior Marine Officers /Engineer
Qualification for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016
- Minimum of OND Nautical Science/Marine Engineering
- Seafarers Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Mandatory Certificates
- West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent
- Knowledge of ICT will be an added advantage
- Age between 20 to 27 years
- Ability to swim is a necessary pre-requisite for the position.
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
How to apply for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to send their applications with thorough CV’s including email, contact address (not P.O.Box), cell phone numbers and capabilities to:
The General Manager Human Resources,
Nigerian Ports Authority,
How to use the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016 portal
Click on the Register catch to make a record on this entryway by giving a substantial email address (which will be utilized as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will require your Email Address (User Name) and Password to sign in consequently
Complete the resume application shape. You can spare your application. You may sign in at whatever time before application closes to roll out improvements to your spared application. Ensure you survey your information painstakingly before applying.
Please make sure you provide the Registration Details to complete the application. This registration gives you the access to start using Nigerian Port Authority Online Recruitment Service. After providing your details click on the button “Submit”.
Please take note of these:
- Just shortlisted candidates would be welcome to experience composed test, meeting and medicinal examination for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016.
- No expense required for any business procedure in Nigerian Ports Authority Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016
- We know about unlawful sites implied to be from Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), requesting for applications for business.
- Individuals from general society are encouraged to dismiss some other site separated from the one given above.
Application Closing Date for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2016
23rd December, 2016.