Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment 2019 Application form is out register here to apply. This post is a guide for applicants who wish to apply for 2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment. Download Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment Application form here.
Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
This article is all about 2018/2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment, here I will list out all requirements involves and how to apply/register for 2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment.
Eligibility for 2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Qualified Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age
- Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Interested Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
How to fill NPF Application Guarantors’ Form
Interested Candidates must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
Documents to scan for Application Process
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to apply/register for 2019 Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
- Immediately the application portal open, apply/register via http://policerecruitment.ng/
- Next fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
- Don’t forget to use your functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number
Note that after the recruitment process successfully shortlisted candidates will be listed.