Nigerian Police Force Registration Application Form 2018 is out. Interested applicants can now apply for Nigerian Police force. To get Nigerian Police Force Registration Application Form 2018 is very easy and simply. This post will be your guides to apply successfully for Nigerian Police recruitment 2018.
Some interested applicants are still bothered and still finding it difficult to apply for 2018 Nigerian Police recruitment. Note that applicants with multiple applications will be disqualified.
Before going further to get Nigerian Police Force Registration Application Form 2018, is mandatory of you to know the requirements involved in the recruitment exercise.
How to get Nigerian Police Force Registration Application Form 2018
All you should know is that 2018 Nigerian Police Force Registration Application Form can be get via online. No manual application at any Police across the Federation.
The online application form is free for applicants who meet up with the application requirement.
- To get the police form see the procedures below:
- Get form via www.policerecruitment.ng
- Register with your working email address and a remembered password
- Immediately NPF recruitment team will email you
- Next, check your mail you filled when registering
- Before proceeding you must make sure you scanned the following document ready; SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC Result, LGA Certificate, and Passport Photograph
- To continue, follow the link as provided by the recruitment team, please do not Click the link until you are certain you have the required document for uploads
- If your scanned documents are ready then click link as provided by NPF recruitment team
- Start your application by following the link provided, it expires within 72 hours
- Fill all necessary required boxes and submit
What interested applicants should know?
- All applicants are advised to supply the correct information
- Editing is currently disallowed
- Verify all information before proceeding to the next stage
- All required information and Mandatory fields are marked with Red borders
- Applicants are advised to avoid creating several emails for same / incomplete registration as this will amount to multiple application and result in disqualification.
Online Application Requirements to get Nigerian Police Force
Registration Application Form
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre
Note: All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Application Procedures for Nigerian Police Force Registration
Application Form 218
- All applications must be submitted “Online
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process