Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018-2019 is for successful applicants who applied during the online recruitment of Nigerian Police Force. The Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018-2019 can only be check on its recruitment portal.Check lists here!
This post, how to check Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018-2019 & Requirements for interview will help most of applicants who applied successfully to check if their name is among the successful candidates. Read more to know how you can check names and Requirements for interview.
The Nigerian Police Force interview dates will be listed out via its recruitment portal, shortlisted applicants has been advised to always check the Nigerian Police Force recruitment portal via www.policerecruitment.ng for more updates concerning Nigerian Police Force 2018 enlistment.
Selection Preference for 2018-2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment
The Selection Preference for 2018-2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment will be on applicants who meet up with recruitment requirements as listed below:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female
Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018-2019 Interview
The material and documents listed below will require from successful candidates to come along with at the interview venue:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age
- Successful Applicants should come along with State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, or rather successful applicants can come along with Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent, you can used it for in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. please note, officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. Note also the officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification
How to check Nigerian Police Force List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Check list via www.policerecruitment.ng
- Successful applicants will receive message via mail to indicate you were selected
Please note this:
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre
- Any falsification of certificate will disqualified you automatically
- Venue for interview will be notify to all successful applicants