Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2019: This post is specifically on how to check 2019 List of Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Successful Shortlisted Candidates. Download list here.
To check 2019 List of Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Successful Shortlisted Candidates is very simple and easier, at the end of this article you will know how to check 2019 Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Successful Shortlisted Candidates.
Recruitment Portal for recruitment of Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic has ended; successful applicants will be shortlisted after the selection process.
Nigeria Police Academy
The Nigeria Police Academy came into being on the 15th March, 1988 from two temporary locations (Police College Kaduna, and Police Training School Chalawa, Kano). The Academy was upgraded to a degree awarding institution by the Federal Government in April, 2012. Subsequently, the National Universities Commission (NUC) recognized the Academy as the 37th Federal University and 124th University in the Nigerian university system, the same year. The degree programme started in September, 2013.
Check out: Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019
The Academy, located at Kilometre 45 Kano – Maiduguri Road was established as a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality of its training and the excellence of its academic standard. The Academy runs two programmes simultaneously (Academic and Professional Police training) leading to the award of a bachelor’s degree.
Selection Criteria for 2019 Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Selection Criteria will based on applicants who submitted and fill the following correctly:
- Full Name with Surname underlined.
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin/local Government
- Nationality & how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number & ages of children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Honours and Distinctions (If any)
- Academic/Scholarly publications (in standard format)
- Conferences Attended/Papers presented with dates
- Previous Employment(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employment including status and salary, duties and any other experience.
- Name, Phone Numbers. and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar
How to check List of 2019 Nigerian Police Academic and Non-academic Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
To check list is very easier and simple, all successful applicants will be shortlisted via www.polac.edu.ng
Interview date will be communicated to all successful candidates.