Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 www.joinnigeriannavy.com: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 application form is out for interested applicants who wish to work with Nigerian Navy force. What you are waiting for is here, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 online registration has commenced and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal has been officially opened to accept application form for Nigerian interested candidates. Here will solve some of the question arising concerning the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 application form.
- Which vacant Positions Available for Nigerian Navy Enlistment?
- What is the Recruitment Portal for Nigerian Navy Recruitment?
- How can I get Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 application form?
- What are the Nigerian Navy Requirements?
- How do I register successfully for Nigerian Navy Recruitment?
- When is Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 application form ending?
- Who is eligible to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018? Etc
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal is opened to all Nigerians who are eligible to apply. Below are some of the solutions to the above questions asked by Nigerian Navy Applicants?
- Weapon Electrical Artificer
- Automobile Mechanic
- Chaplain Assistant
- Mosque Assistant
- Project Technician
- Physical Training Instructor
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Hull Engineer Artificer
- Project Medical Assistant
- Dental Lab Assistant
- Dental Therapist
- Physiotherapist, Public Health
- Medical Records/Health Administration
- Survey Recorder
- Weapon Electrical Mechanic
- ICT Personnel
- Communication Personnel
- Store Assistant
- Marine Engineer Mechanic
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter
- Dockyard Mechanic
- Computer Engineer
- Marine Engineer Artificer
- Occupational Therapist
The Portal for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 is
The application form for Nigerian Navy 2017/2018 exercise is ongoing and one can get the Application form via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Please don’t fall victim to fraudster who will ask you to pay some amount of money for sure employment please avoid them. The Nigerian Navy online application form is free there is no charge applied. Be careful
- All applicants must possess the following requirement below before joining Nigerian Navy force
- Applicants must not be married nor have children before joining Nigerian Navy force
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications
- All applicants are mandated to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth before joining
Now see below Educational Requirements for this Exercise
- The Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level including primary school leaving certificate
- The West African School Certificate or the Senior Secondary School Certificate
- The London City and Guilds or the WAEC City and Guilds
Follow the steps below to process your Nigerian Navy application form
- Get your application form online via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Create account online with Nigerian Navy via http://joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Register
- Provide a valid email address and a correct password. Please you will require using it for login
- Continue your registration by filling all the necessary information as required. Know this while filling the online form save your information
- Finally click on submit
- Declaration and certificate by Parents/Guardian
- Local Government Certification form
- Police certificate form
- Guarantor form
The application form is expected to end 31st day of July
Any candidate having higher educational or professional qualification should not apply. This direction is applicable to all applicants having HND, BA or BSc be warned. Any false declaration of educational or professional will be persecuted take note.
Good Luck !