Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018 application form is out for Nigerian Graduates who wish to work with Nigerian Navy departments across the federation. The Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018 is open for Nigerian Graduates through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 who is between 22 & 28 years by January 31 2018. To apply for Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018 read the information below carefully. Register now! apply carefully
This article will help you to purchase the Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment application form successfully and also show case the recruitment portal for Nigerian Navy jobs and requirements involves.
The online registration for Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018 has commenced. The Nigerian Navy application form can only purchase online through the recruitment portal.
Note: the above listed portal is only recruitment portal that Nigerian Navy Jobs Recruitment application form can be purchase.
The application is opened for candidate having higher educational or professional qualification. The recruitment is for Nigerian Graduates.
All applicants who possess HND, BA or BSc should apply.
Please be warned! Any false declaration of educational or professional will be persecuted take note.
Interested Nigerian applicants must possess the following requirement below before joining Nigerian Navy force.
- Applicants must not be married nor have children before joining Nigerian Navy force
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 – 28 years while 28 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications
- All applicants are mandated to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth before joining
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Apply for Nigerian Navy Jobs through www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- First Create account online with Nigerian Navy via http://joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Register
- Next provide a valid email address and a correct password. Please note all your information provides must be in tight you will require to provide all after registration.
- Continue your registration by filling all the necessary information as required. Know this while filling the online form, cross check & save your information
- Finally click on submit
All application must be submitted on before the closing date of registration.