Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates list for DSSC Course 25 aptitude test written is out Check now. This to inform applicants who applied during October/November Recruitment of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission and was among those written aptitude test that the 2017-2018 list of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates is out for applicants. Successful candidates can now check if they are among the shortlisted candidates for interview at Ojo. Check list now!
The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission recruitment application form which was closed on 13th November 2017, successful applicants has been released for the next stage of the recruitment. Successful applicants were shortlisted from the 36 states across the country.
The list of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission shortlisted candidates (DSSC) Course 25 is for applicants who sat for the aptitude test which was conducted on 2nd December 2017. Shortlisted applicants have been called for interview in Ojo Lagos.
Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 has been advice to follow the instructions as directed by the selection board.
See below instructions as directed by the selection board for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates (DSSC) Course 25
Applicants whose names appear on the list were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Aptitude Test written on 2 December 2017
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Friday 15 December 2017 for an Interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2017
All DSSC Course 25 shortlisted applicants must follow the instruction as listed above
Interview requirements for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service
Commission Shortlisted Candidates (DSSC) Course 25
It has been stated that the interview will only involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
If you were shortlisted, you have been mandated to come along with the following at the venue for interview in Ojo Lagos
Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible)
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory)
- Certificates from tertiary institutions
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Local Government of origin
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs
Material to come along with
- Writing materials
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases
- A set of cutlery
Any candidate who fails to report on 15 December 2017 will be disqualified.