Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B: we are delighted to inform all successful applicants for Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B Training 2017. The invitation is strictly for successful candidates those that applied and were shortlisted during the 2016 recruitment.
The training form is now available also NNBTS 25B training requirements. Here you will be informing about the resumption date and time for NNBTS 25B training.
All arrangement have been made for 2017 Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B to kick off, the date for the training has been fixed also available NNBTS 25B training requirements.
Below are guidelines for 2017 Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B. You are warned to follow the instruction appropriately:
Please all shortlisted applicants who were successful during the recruitment exercise are to come along with the following documents/items listed beneath for training in different batches at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School which is located at Onne Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- All Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Six (6) passport photographs
- Two (2) white vest T shirts
- One pairs each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Two (2) white singlets
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts
- Two (2) black skins tight for females
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional)
- Your Personal items remember, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, under wears, toiletries, cutleries etc
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets
- Two (2) navy blue pillow cases
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks
- One plastic bucket
Any candidates that fail to comply with directive within 7 days after the indicated date will be deny the opportunity for training.
Note: candidates with the above listed documents/items will be allowed to par-take Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B.
The resumption date is on Sunday 21ist May 2017, it will hold at Onne Port Harcourt Rivers State.