2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Requirements is now online for all Nigerian Navy shortlisted Candidates who were successful during the online recruitment that was conducted of recent by Nigerian Navy recruitment board. Here I will talk more on 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Requirements, know that the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test schedules to hold on 12th of August 2017. Continue reading to know the 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Requirements for Nigerian Navy Successful Candidates.
Acting director of information Nigerian Navy, Capt. Suleman Dahun has made it clear to the general public especially 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy shortlisted Applicants that those shortlisted should contact chosen centers in the various state across the Federation on August 12th 2017 on before 8 am.
Capt. Suleman Dahun further said a selection interview has been set for 2017-2018 Nigerian Navy shortlisted Applicants as from August 25th to Sept. 23rd at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State, Nigeria.
If you can recall the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment was only for under listed positions:
- Weapon Electrical Artificer
- Automobile Mechanic
- Chaplain Assistant
- Mosque Assistant
- Project Technician
- Physical Training Instructor
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Hull Engineer Artificer
- Project Medical Assistant
- Dental Lab Assistant
- Dental Therapist
- Physiotherapist, Public Health
- Medical Records/Health Administration
- Survey Recorder
- Weapon Electrical Mechanic
- ICT Personnel
- Communication Personnel
- Store Assistant
- Marine Engineer Mechanic
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter
- Dockyard Mechanic
- Computer Engineer
- Marine Engineer Artificer
- Occupational Therapist
But many were misled concerning the available vacant position in the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment, above position were available so if you applied for any of the 2017 Nigerian Navy Jobs feel free to check if your name is among the 2017 Nigerian Navy shortlisted Candidates.
According the Acting director of information Nigerian Navy, Capt. Suleman Dahun all Nigerian Navy successful candidates should come along with copies of their online completed forms to designated aptitude test examination centers, which includes:
- Declaration and certificate by Parents/Guardian
- Local Government Certification form
- Police certificate form
- Guarantor form
- All Original and photocopies of your credentials
- At least Six (6) passport photographs
- At least Two (2) white vest T shirts
- One pairs each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- At least Two (2) white singlets
- At least Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts
- At least Two (2) black skins tight for females
- At least Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional)
Don’t forget your Personal items, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, under wears, toiletries, cutlers etc
- At least Two (2) navy blue bed sheets
- At least Two (2) navy blue pillow cases
- At least Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks
- One plastic bucket
We encourage all Nigerian Navy successful candidate to make the above documents available and visit any of the examination centers on before 8:00 am on the 12th of August 2017.