Nigerian Navy Aptitude/Screening Test updates 2019. The venue and dates for 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise Aptitude/Screening Test is out! Here I will give guidelines about 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise Aptitude/Screening Test for shortlisted candidates. Check more detail below.
Finally Nigerian Navy Recruitment Team is set to commence Aptitude/Screening Test nationwide for all applicants shortlisted after the recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise will hold on 13th April 2019 in the 30 Centres across the Nation.
Candidates are to report by 8.00 AM at their chosen centres selected during the online registration as indicated against their names. Candidates will not be allowed to write the Aptitude Test in any centre other than their chosen centre”
Check your name now via view full list here
- Successful Applicants are to report by 8.00 AM at their chosen centres selected during the online registration as indicated against their names. Candidates will not be allowed to write the Aptitude Test in any centre other than their chosen centre.
- Candidates are to come along with the following:
- HB Pencil and Eraser
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate
Bear in mind that one of the means to join Nigerian Navy is to comprehensive study of its previous Past Questions and Answers? Statistics have shown that in a number of hundred questions, verbatim 30 questions are being repeated randomly.
Note: Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with slight difference in their sentence structures.
Let’s throw more on like questions
SON means ..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
- AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
- NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
- In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c). Feudal lords
- Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy
6). A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called
a). A private bill
b). A decree
c). An Appropriation bill
d). A public deal
7). Under the 1963 republican constitution,the president excercised
a). judicial power
b). executive power
c). nominal power
d). concurrent powers
- The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
a). 1989 constitution
b). 1963 constitution
c). 1999 constitution
d). 1979 constitution
- A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
- a) membership
- b) the objective
- c) the voting pattern
- d) the ideology
- Equality before the law is component of
- a) separation of powers
- b) checks and balanced
- c) the rule of law
- d) Constitutional law