Nigerian Immigration Service Lists of shortlisted Candidates, check list via the recruitment portal https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/. 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Lists of successful applicants are out! The Lists of Nigerian Immigration Service shortlisted Candidates is for applicants who applied during the March NIS enlistment of which 3 positions were available for interested candidates to apply namely:
- Superintendent Cadre: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
- Inspectorate Cadre: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Assistant Cadre: Immigration Assistant III (IA)
The 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Lists is based on the applicants with priority to those who speak foreign languages such as French, Chinese, and Arabic also with priority to those who have ICT knowledge.
About 1,112 candidates to be shortlisted for the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service March recruitment, it will shock you that about 80,000 Nigerians have applied for the enlistment.
Best ways to check to 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Lists of shortlisted Candidates
To check 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service lists is very easy and simple, just follow the instruction below for easy check.
Check 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service lists of shortlisted Candidates via https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on your state and check if you are among the successful applicants
If you are among the Nigerian Immigration Service shortlisted candidates keep in tight all printout, for instant your Application ID and guarantors form etc which you used during your Nigerian Immigration Service registration.
Important Note to NIS successful Applicants
All 2017-2018 Nigerian Immigration Service shortlisted candidates with any of the following disability below should not come for NIS aptitude test, see below
- Applicants with Impediment in speech (stammered/dumb)
- Applicants with Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs & K-legs
- Successful applicants with Flat foot & Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Applicants with Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Obesity & Pregnancy
Successful applicants with Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
2017 NIS Selection preference
- Must possess a university degree
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be above 1.60m
- Must be between 18-30 years and 18-26years depending the position you applied
Follow the links below to check if your name is shortlisted