The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2017/2018 will soon commence, we are glad to inform the job recruitment in the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit.
The Nigerian Senate in its Acknowledgement of the Agency has recently passed the bill to enhance the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency stay in the country.
Once the Legislative arm of government in Nigeria signed it into Law the Agency will come and stay and the Agency will also pull out from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
What you need to know about Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendation and fulfillment of the UNCAC requirements enhance the establishment of the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
NFIU was accepted into the Egmont Group of FIUs in 2007, the Egmont Group is the global body responsible for setting standards on best practices for FIUs
All Departments has the primary responsibility of ensuring compliance with AML/CFT/ TF laws and regulations by reporting entities.
The Departments in NFIU includes:
- Legal & Cooperation Department (LC)
- Compliance Department (CD)
- Monitoring and Analysis Unit (M & A)
- Strategic Analysis Department (SA)
- General Administration Unit (Admin)
- Ict Department Unit (ICT)
Requirements for Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2017/2018
Before applying for NFIA Recruitment 2017/2018 exercise you must:
- Not be less than 18 and more than 35 years of age
- Must be physically and medically okay
- Be a Nigerian by birth
- A valid email address
- Be free from any criminal activities
- Have a post secondary school certificate
Below are documents required from interested candidate via online?
- Recommendation Letter from your last employer
- Valid identification Letter
- Detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed cover Letter from interested applicant
How to apply for Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2017/2018
Immediately the NFIA Recruitment start the NFIA recruitment portal will be open for applicant to apply
See below the NFIA recruitment portal
Only successful applicant will be contacted