Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 application form is out, apply via online now! We are glad to inform the general public especially those Nigerian applicants interested to purchase 2018 Nigerian Army application form that the 2018 edition of Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out for the intake of Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army. Apply here. See more details below on how to successfully apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Through the official website of the Nigerian Army recruitment portal via www.army.mil.ng the management has announced the commencement of application form for Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army.
The 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment has just started, the application form is free via online for all interested Nigerians who wish to join the Nigerian army, to apply successfully you must register online via www.army.mil.ng
Application requirement for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female
How to apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment
The application form is free via online, to apply you must meet up with the above requirements involved for enlistment. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Apply via http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Process your application form with a valid email address
- Continue your registration by completing the Online Application Form
- For a successful application you must print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Interested applicants must know this:
- You must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.