Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment 2018 is ongoing for interested applicants who wish to join the Nigerian Army (NA) for Trade/non-trade men and women. The 2018 Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment application form is for intake of Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army. Interested Nigerian applicants can now purchase Nigerian Army recruitment form via online at a free rate. Purchase here now!
In this article, I will lay emphasis on how one can apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment successful and requirements involve and who is eligible to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment 2018. Endeavor to apply here via online.
Application eligibility for 2018 Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment
Before applying for Nigerian Army recruitment interested applicants must meet up with the below requirements. See below the necessary requirements needed for 2018 Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Interested candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female
How to apply for Nigerian Army Jobs Enlistment 2018
To apply is very simple and easy via online also NA application form is free for interested Nigerian applicants but to proceed with your application you must register first and have an account in Nigerian Army online recruitment portal. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Apply via http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Process your application form with a valid email address
- Continue your registration by completing the Online Application Form
- For a successful application you must print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Very important information for all interested applicants:
- You must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.