Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment Application Form is out apply here. This is to inform the general public that the web portal for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021 is now online #OurMilitryIsCapable
This article will provides for you all details you need for successful Application online, documents to uploads and how to apply online successfully.
Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Quick Fact; The Short Service Commission (SSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to the join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as Combatant. Training period for this type of commission is usually 9 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Second Lieutenant.
Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Quick Fact; The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned as Lieutenant.
Application Form Portal for 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment of DSSC and SSC online
This portal where you can register, apply and sign up for Nigerian Army Recruitment create account via recruitment.army.mil.ng
Application Form Requirements for Nigerian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Jobs
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 30 years for SSC while DSSC a male or female between the ages of 23 and 27 by January 2021.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment for DSSC and SSC Form
Apply here Nigerian Army webpage at: recruitment.army.mil.ng
Next choose SSC or DSSC option from the page.
At this point you will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
Please click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC or DSSC as per your qualification then start your application.\
Documents to be uploaded online
- Passport photograph
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body
- Certificate of state of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration
Application Form Closing date for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment 2020/2021
The deadline for Application is on 29th of September, 2020
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here