Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC List of Successful Applicants 2019 has been released. Finally Nigerian Army has released the shortlisted candidates for 2019 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 and Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 recruitment. Those applicants shortlisted are to report to the Selection Board for officer cadet training at their various locations Stated. download list now!
To check 2019 Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC List of Successful Applicants will not be a problem, this article will assist you to check your name.
Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC List of Successful Applicants 2019
The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on Thursday 31st January 2019.
How to check 2019 Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC List of Successful Applicants
- For DSSC Click Here To View List (PDF)
- For SSC Click Here To View List (PDF)
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Important Information to all Successful Shortlisted Candidates
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
- The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Please take this information
The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.