Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment January/February 2019 for Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019 registers here to apply. We are glad to inform you about 2019 Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment for Airmen/ Airwomen. Download application form now!
This article contains 2019 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment for Airmen/ Airwomen, eligibility and how to apply for Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment. See more below.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment January/February 2019 Application Form
Finally the 2019 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment January/February 2019 Application Form has been released. Online application is set to commence on 12th January 2019. Download Application here!
All you need to know about Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to apply once; multiple online applications will be disqualified
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form
General Qualifications/ Requirements for 2019 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Qualification for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Qualification for Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How to apply/register for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Recruitment January/February 2019 Application Form
- Apply via http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
- Create account with your email address and working phone number
- Proceed for application form after creating account NAF BMTC
Important information to all interested applicants
- NAF BMTC Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
We wish you the Best!