Nigeria Federal Government Grant for NYSC/Entrepreneurs and Students registration form has commenced register to apply online. Download registration form here.
The purpose of Nigeria Federal Government Grant for NYSC/Entrepreneurs and Students is usually a form of reducing poverty in a nation, by proving means for able hands to work and give back to their nation. It eradicates crime rate, hands that are supported by grants and business mentoring will find it hard to indulge in any form of atrocities that may arm fellow countrymen.
What do you understand about Federal Government Grant
Grants is described as a means of funding a proposed project either by cooperate body or an individual, it can also be seen in the light of aid given to able body and right-thinking business models to implement or support their business so as to provide cushion to such an individual, this fund is majorly targeted at the upcoming entrepreneur as a means of showing support by the government to such person. Federal Government grants are the amount of money given out as a form of assistance to an individual, organization small-scale business etc. for a particular purpose or usage.
See top 7 Business Grant in Nigeria
Diamond Bank BET Programme
Nigeria Federal Government offer grants for business from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000 Register here to apply online
This Grant program provides from N50, 000 to N5, 000,000 grant to each individual.
- Entrepreneurs: Get Start Up Grant to Established you dream Business.
- NYSC Corp Members: As a Registered Corp Member you can apply for grant to start up or build your business.
- Students: Students grants for Business or Educational fees
How to apply for 2019/2020 Nigeria Federal Government Grant
- Register via https://federalgrant.org.ng/application/
- Fill and Submit the form below to apply for the Nigerian federal government Grant programme
- Follow the steps as provided to complete your form