Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form portal opened, start your application here. We are glad to inform you about 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form which is out! Download Application Form here. Form is free via online.
At the end of this post you will know to apply for 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form and requirements involves. See below carefully to know the available vacant positions at ongoing Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020.
Available Vacant Position at ongoing Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs
- Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Requirements for 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
How to apply/register for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form
- Apply via https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
- Sign up via https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/login.php
- You must have an active email address
- An active phone number
- All documents required must be with you
- All documents must match in dates and date of birth if you must be selected
- Avoid errors while filling the forms online and take your time to avoid them had I known
Please Note the following:
- Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for.(Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified
- Only successful Shortlisted applicants will be communicated