Nigeria at 60 Challenge Competition 2020 for Nigerians register here to apply online. we use this medium to inform all Nigerian who might be interested about the 2020 Nigeria at 60 Challenge Competition for every Nigerian. Register now through application link portal nigeriaat60.gov.ng below.
This post will assist you to apply successfully for 2020 Nigeria at 60 Challenge Competition and how to vote for the best Nigeria at 60 Logo.
Quick Fact; The Federal Government of Nigeria under the Leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved an inclusive National Independence Celebration program that will see that the thematic and creative aspects of the event are designed by Nigerians for Nigeria.
The challenge will include selecting the best slogan, the best poem and the best photograph that best embodies the theme “Together as one”.
Application Form Portal is now opened for Interested Nigerians to apply or register online. at the end of the competition, The finalists will make presentations to the President and winners will be announced on the 1st October 2020.
Programme of the events
- 5th September 2020: Launching
- 15th September 2020: Applications Close
- 15th September 2020: Best Logo Voting Close
- 20th September 2020: Finalists Selected
- 1st October 2020: Presentation day
Prizes to be won at the end of the competition
- First position: N3,000,000, Certificate of Accomplishment
- Second position: N1,500,000, Certificate of Accomplishment.
- 3rd Position: N1,000,000, and Certificate of Accomplishment.
How to apply for 2020 Nigeria at 60 Challenge 2020 for Nigerians
Follow the instruction carefully.
How to vote the best Nigeria at 60
- To give Nigerians a memorable 60th anniversary it is crucial to choose a logo.
- There are four logo options and one needs to be selected.
- The selected logo will be used during the 60th Anniversary celebrations.
- The selected logo will also be used in the Nigerian Naira currency notes and postal stamps.
- The selected logo will be used as design merchandise by manufacturers.
- Be part of the celebration, be part of history by participating in voting to select the best [email protected] logo. Click the vote button below to start
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here