Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment is ongoing for interested candidates from member states across the West Africa Region. Applications are invited from interested candidates from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’lvoire, Guinea, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria ET Chad. Read more to know how to apply for 2017-2018 Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment (NBA). Apply here.
Niger River Basin Authority (NBA) has been in existence from 1960. The Commission of the Niger River was renamed the Niger Basin Authority on November 21, 1980. The body comprises of countries in Africa which water is the first.
The member country signed an agreement on October 26, 1963 and was replaced by Niamey Agreement related to the River Niger Commission and to Navigation and transportation on the Niger River which was signed on November 25, 1964. Read more.
About three position vacancies available at the 2017-2018 Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment (NBA), this recruitment is in line with its major World Bank-funded development program,
Now the body is looking for a qualified and interested applicants from member states which include; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’lvoire, Guinea, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria ET Chad.
Suitable Applicants are to fill the following vacancies below
Social & Environment Specialist
- Maintain updating of procurement forms and monitoring of commitments
- Prepare a monthly report of expenditures per project and per component in order to have a clear idea of the program’s evolution
- Perform any other duties entrusted to you by the Coordinator
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Identify and codify any equipment available to the coordination and the CFO offices and any other service for program implementation.
- Work with the Monitoring and Evaluation expert to prepare the Financial Monitoring Report (FMR)
Requirements for Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment
- Proven skills in oral and writing communications in French/English with practical skills in one language
- M / F, A-level G2 option graduate, you prove at least eight (8) years of experience in book keeping, including six (6) in accounting programmes/Projects financed by world bank, or with other donors
- You have good knowledge of computer and basic applications (Excel, Word, MS Outlook) as well as accounting applications software including TOMPRO
How to apply for 2017-2018 Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment
To apply you must write a cover letter, CV’s in English and French and forward it to following email address:
Women are eligible to apply