NECO Result November/December has been released. Concerned candidates can now check result through online via NECO Result Checker portal. We are delighted to inform all candidates who registered and took part in November/December NECO Examination that NECO Result November/December has been released. Check here.
Yes finally The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the November/December Senior Secondary Schools certificate Examination results through online. Candidates who wrote NECO Examination can now check result via online.
This article is specifically on how to check and reprint NECO Result November/December and June/July through online checker Portal. After going through this post you will not find it difficult to check your NECO Result via online.
How to check November/December and June July NECO Results
As stated earlier, we are here to help you in a way you can check your NECO result successful without error. Just follow the instruction below to check your NECO Result November/December successfully.
First thing to bear in mind is that, you have to visit the Neco Website http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/ and follow the simple steps beneath to check your Neco result through online checker Portal.
- Then, Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination (that is if you are checking for 2018, select 2018)
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button
- That is it, your results will be displayed on your screen.
- Then view your result immediately.
How to reprint NECO Result November/December through online checker Portal
Some candidates will ask after checking my result, can I also reprint it at my own convenient time or when misplaced, yes off course you can. Steps below will assist you to print your NECO Result November/December through online checker Portal. See below.
- Finally you have seen your result and know the outcome, it will be necessary for you to print out your result. You can do this by clicking on the Print Icon on the NECO result checker portal.
- Shortcut to do this is by using the short key method; press Ctrl+P on your PC keyboard to enter the print mode
- Immediately your printer setting will pop up Select your printer and click OK