NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Defence Academy entrance examination held on Saturday 22 April 2017 is out. Candidates whose names were enlisted are successful for the entrance examination . NDA Shortlisted Candidates are to appear for interview, here we will discuss about the venue for the interview and screening date, the screening to be taken by batches 1&2 and Requirements to be report with has also been announced so aspirants Shortlisted for Nigerian Defence Academy should endeavor to check list here.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates are ensuring to appear before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 8th July – 26th August 2017. The venue for interview is at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
Please Note this:
NDA Shortlisted Candidates who during the 2017/2018 UTME, did not choose NDA as first choice institution on JAMB should change institution immediately at any JAMB office close to you. When successfully changed institution, come along with a print out together with your screening credentials at the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB).
Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for 69th Regular Course Batch 1 & 2 2017
NDA Shortlisted Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
NDA Shortlisted Candidates from under listed States are advice to report to NDA on Saturday 8th July 2017
- Akwa Ibom
The same applied for NDA Shortlisted Candidates from under listed States are advice to report to NDA on Saturday 29th July 2017
- Cross River
NDA Screening Requirements for NDA Shortlisted Candidates
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2017
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigene-ship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, military officer etc NDA applications portal/NDA website
General Requirements for NDA screening
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks
- Four recent colored passport photographs
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result
- Applicants should come with N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO please the fee is Non-refundable
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance Examination
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- Writing materials
NDA Shortlisted Candidates should note this
- Aspirants who fail to report by “Saturday 8th July, 2017” and “Saturday 29th July, 2017” according to Batches 1&2 will be disqualify for the interview and no candidate will be allow to patrol around the screening premises when your date is not due.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB
- Any candidate who fail the document verification and medical screening will be ask to the interview premises