National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019 is ongoing apply online. This is to inform you about the 2019 National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment which is currently ongoing.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
NACA Vision is to make Nigeria, a nation of people with functional knowledge of HIV/AIDS who provide care and support to individuals, families and communities confronted with the epidemic and the Agency solely authorized to facilitate all stakeholder HIV/AIDS activities in the country
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- GF Project Coordinator/ Special Assistant to the DG on Global Fund
- GF Finance & Compliance Lead
- Finance Management Consultant
- Technical Advisor: Data Systems and Analytics
- Technical Advisor, Epidemic Control
- Data Analyst
Qualifications for National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- MBBS, MD or advanced degree in Public Health Social or Behavioural Sciences
- At least 12 years’ experience with designing and implementing HIV programs
- Experience with the monitoring and evaluation of HIV programs
- Demonstrated experience with donor partners working in HIV/AIDS programs at national and state level respectively.
- Have in-depth knowledge of existing country HIV/AIDS data sets and donor reporting requirements
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and team building skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
How to apply/register for 2019 National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.