NAMES OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY 2016 –
This is to let known to all successful candidates who participated in the Nigerian navy recruitment exercise that the shortlisted candidate result has been published. All candidates who participated are encouraged to check for their names online through the Nigerian navy recruitment website.
The candidates involves are those who were at the aptitude test for Nigerian navy recruitment exercise 2016. Also whose names appear in the list and in the reserve list, the aptitude test for Nigerian navy recruitment exercise 2016 which was held on 14th of May 2016. They are advice to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town at Ojo, Lagos for interview. The interview will hold in 3 groups, which is as follows:
Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
• Akwa Ibom
Group B : 25 August – 2 September 2016
Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016
• Cross River
Please note: Any candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates and time, will not be allowed in. furthermore, all successful candidates are to be accommodated and fed throughout the period of the interview by the authority.
Candidates will undergo physical screening exercise which will also involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Be aware only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Be reminded also any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to vacate the screening exercise premises.
Requirement for the screening exercise
Candidates must come along with the following:
• Guarantor’s Form.
• Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
• Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
All this documents listed above are to be completed during registration.
Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
• First School Leaving Certificate.
• Primary School Testimonial.
• School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
• Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
• Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
• Two pairs of white shorts.
• Two pairs of white vest.
• One pair of canvas shoes.
• Toiletries and cutleries.
• Writing materials.
• Bed sheets and mosquito net.
• Driving license for candidates in Category H.
click here to check your name on the site: Shortlisted Candidates.pdf