Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program 2019 Application Form is out start your registration here. Have you been looking for Microsoft Nigeria Training Program? Your opportunities is here register and apply now for 2019 Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program.
This post will help you to apply and register successfully for 2019 Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program.
About Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Who can apply for Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as student/recent graduate, you should be:
- Within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Up to 2 years of accumulated full-time professional experience.
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Educational resources
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Generous time away
How to apply for 2019 Microsoft Nigeria Students and Graduates Training Program