Microsoft 4Afrika skills graduates Internship Program is here again, We are delighted to bring to you an opportunity you can’t afford to miss,. Here we will enlighten you more about Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program, how to get the Microsoft application form and major requirements for the program.
Bridge the gap from learning to earning. Join the moving train.
About Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program
Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program will give you the skills and exposure you need to land and keep your dream job, gain real world experience and skills.
Nevertheless, Microsoft is one of the world leading software, services, devices and solutions. Microsoft mission to Africa is to Empower African youth, entrepreneurs, developers and business and civic leaders to turn great ideas into a reality of which will go a long way in helping their communities, states, country and continent at large.
If you want to connect customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their potential, then what are you waiting for, join the moving train, and apply for the following vacancies:
- Market Internship
- IT Technical support Internship
- Sales internship
Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program aim and objective
- Microsoft is interested in motivated, talented and hard-working individuals whose ambition is to make the most of this life changing opportunity.
- The Interns4Afrika skills program gives opportunities to talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
- Microsoft has made more plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline for Africa.
- Microsoft 4Afrika skills helps Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employ-ability and competitiveness.
Benefits as a Microsoft 4Afrika skills internship
- Partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities.
- An intern will be opportune to become a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products.
- Members will be educated on how to drive sales through participation in workshops, events and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist? etc
Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program Requirements
- Minimum degree qualification for applicants is BA/B.Sc in a Business related or IT degree
- Working with Microsoft you are eligible to work in the country in which you are currently located
- The most important thing applying for Microsoft 4Afrika skills intern you must commit your full time in order to complete the internship program for 6 months
- The internship program is for graduates, undergraduates and postgraduates
Steps to apply for the Microsoft 4Afrika skills Internship Program
- Apply via www.microsoft.com
- If you have fuzu account already just login with your password and email address
- If you don’t have fuzu account create yours before getting Microsoft application form
- After creating account follow the instructions/guidelines as instructed
- Then finally submit.
Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and in your CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
Take note of this:
All applicants that has already applied and wanted to change some information, be warned don’t send an update to y4Afrika@microsoft.com our team won’t accept any new application through e-mail.