OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) Internship Program Application Form Portal for 2021 edition has been opened for interested young Students across globe. Register is ongoing apply before Application Form closing date. See more details under.
Are you looking for 2021 OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program Registration? Do you wish to apply for ongoing OFID Internship Form; you are at the right place. Application Form is out.
This post contains about 2021 OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program Application Form, How to apply online and Requirements involves.
OPEC Fund for International Development Internship
The Internship Program runs for between two and six months and is designed to:
- Provide a framework to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience;
- Provide an immersive experience so that students gain practical experience of working for an international organization; and
- Provide the opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Fund’s vision, mission and related values.
Interns are assigned to different departments/units depending on their interests and qualifications, and according to departmental needs. The Internship Program offers opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; grants; financial management; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology.
Work assignments undertaken by interns may include:
- Conducting research;
- Writing documents;
- Organizing information; and
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
Application Form Requirements for OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program
Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age and enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program. Alternatively, applicants may be recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
How to successfully apply for OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NEXIT Portal Email Validation Process
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free