Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) Recruitment Form Portal 2020 has been closed, following the deadline date for application form via online. See more details below.
Applicants can now check the 2020 Lake Chad Basin Commission Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates through online. This post will assist all applicants to check their name to know if they are among the successful candidates after the selection process.
The Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) was established on 22 May 1964 in N’Djamena, Republic of Chad. The Commission was established upon recognizing the need to formulate principles of the use of resources of the Basin for economic purposes, including the harnessing of water resources. The mandate of the Commission is to sustainably and equitably manage the Lake Chad and other shared water resources of the Lake Chad Basin, preserve the ecosystems of the Lake Chad Conventional Basin, to promote regional integration, peace and security across the Basin.
Selection criteria for 2020 Lake Chad Basin Commission Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Applicants must have University degree in Related Field
- At least 5 years of work experience in internal and external auditing.
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- Good personal organization with ability to prioritize effectively and adjust to rapidly changing situations.
- Computer literacy with sound skill in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, ability to use TOMPRO and any other accounting software.
To be shortlisted please make sure send your Complete Application files to the “Office of the Executive Secretary of LCBC” at the following address:
Place de la Grande Armée,
P.O. Box 727, N’Djamena,
Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following documents:
- A handwritten application,
- A letter of motivation,
- A certificate of non-conviction not more than 3 months old,
- A certificate of nationality,
- Employment certificates,
- Certified true copies of certificates,
- A signed CV,
- Two passport-size photographs.
How to check successful Applicants for Lake Chad Basin Commission Recruitment
All successful applicants will receive mail concerning their interview date and venue.
Applicants are to check their mail for more update
Share and Leave us some comments on what on you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.