Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2018-2019 is ongoing endeavor to apply. This to inform Lagos State indigenes and those who might wish to work with the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture that the board is recruiting to fill vacancies available in the Ministry. Applications form available now, apply here.
The 2018-2019 Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment is in conjunction with the Agro-processing, Productivity, Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS)
About the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture enlistment
APPEALS Project is a Federal Government/World Bank agricultural initiative aimed at improving agricultural productivity of small and medium scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Lagos State especially in the area of rice, fishery and poultry.
The applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested Lagos State Indigene to apply in the following jobs position available in the ministry.
See beneath available job in the ministry
- Environmental Officer
- Administrative Officer
- MIS/ICT Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Commercialization & Business Development Officer
- Productivity Enhancement Specialist
- Rural Infrastructure Engineers (Civil and Electrical)
- Communication Officer
- Women and Youth/Livelihood Specialist
- Agro-processing Specialist
- Procurement Officer
- State Project Coordinator
All the above listed position is located in Lagos State and its environs
Qualifications for Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
The application is open to all interested and qualified applicants who meet up with the requirements needed for the enlistment.
See below qualification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Mechanization, Agronomy, Food Technology, Agricultural Economics, and other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in working with public or private sector firms across industry sectors (including infrastructure, civil works, agribusiness, and/or processing)
- Ability to build partnership with technology innovation centres, agro-allied commercial technology businesses and financial institutions.
How to apply for 2018-2019 Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture
All applicants who wish to apply should forward 2 copies of their Application attached with their credentials and 2 passport photographs to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture,
Block 23, The Secretariat,
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview