Lagos State Business School (LBS) Young Talents Program Application Form 2019/2020 is out apply here. We are glad to inform all those who might be interested about 2019 Lagos State Business School (LBS) Young Talents Program Application Form, registration form has been released, start your application form here.
Young Talents Program Application Form at Lagos State Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
About 2019/2020 Young Talents Program Application Form at Lagos State Business School (LBS)
- The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
- The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
- We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members.
- This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
- Programme date: 9 – 10 August, 2019.
The Lagos State Business School (LBS) Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme.
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
Who can I apply for 2019/2020 Lagos State Business School (LBS) Young Talents Program Application Form?
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
How two apply for 2019/2020 Lagos State Business School (LBS) Young Talents Program Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their completed YTP Application Form, Resume and Proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org