Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021/2022 through Kemitraan Negara Berkembang for Students from Developing Countries Application Form is out register here.
Application Form Link Portal for 2021/2022 Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Indonesian Government Scholarship has been opened for interested applicants to register online.
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
The KNB Scholarship aims to increase the quality of human resources in developing countries, assist in promoting culture overseas, and improve the internationalization of educational institutions in Indonesia. Additionally, this scholarship has partnered with 20 leading universities in Indonesia, with more than 1200 recipients from 94 countries.
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries;
- To promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries;
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries.
- Enhancing the research capacity of Indonesian higher education institutions in order to increase the number of world class universities in Indonesia.
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Indonesian Government Scholarship
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, a scanned copy of Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online